Friday, March 15, 2013

PDA

It has been so nice this week! the sun has been out every day! If you know me then you know that I love the sun. If I could I would marry it. Or eat it with every meal. (no, vitamin D doesn't count as eating the sun.)

The only problem with the sun being out is the couples. They all sit on the grass, bathing in the warm sunlight, and gazing lustfully into each others eyes.


I am a fairly affectionate person, but one of my biggest pet peeves is people making public displays of affection. (but oddly enough, I am okay watching public displays of rejection) I am actually not even one for holding my boyfriend's (past tense...) hand in public. There are students all intertwined on the grass - you can't tell when one person begins and the other ends. I try my best to ignore them, but they are like twitterpated rabbits and they are EVERYWHERE!

Do to the fact that many of the students share living space with 4 or more people and members of the opposite sex are not allowed in one's bedroom, lovers feel the need to exhibit their affection in front of strangers. But can't they at least go to a park or something? I don't want to have to walk past clusters of couples making out on my way to my studio. It messes with my inspiration! (not really, but it sounds dramatic.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment